Suzanne Rose recently released her 2014 workshop schedule. There are a variety of workshops offered in various locations. They are:
• Winter Landscape, Jan. 16 – 18, Peninsula School of Art: This workshop will be taught along with Dan Anderson, and it invites photographers to step outside their comfort zones and go beyond the ordinary.
• Winter Photoshop Intensive, Feb. 26 – 28, Bjِrklunden: This intensive workshop will guide serious photographers through Rose’s personal post processing workflow with Adobe Camera Raw, Photoshop CS6 and the Tony Kuyper panel.
• Fine Art iPhoneography, July 7 – 9, Peninsula School of Art: Rose will guide participants through her process and workflow on this little digital device. Discover how to capture the best images mindfully, edit skillfully and app stack to unlock your personal vision.
• Mindful Monochrome, Aug. 4 – 8, Madeline Island School of Art: Join Rose on a journey into her personal photographic practice, discover the beauty in making a fine art monochrome photograph from capture to print. At dawn each day gather at Rose’s favorite Madeline Island sites.
• Spaces + Places, Aug. 25 – 29, The Clearing Folk School: Participants will discover architecture ranging from agrarian buildings built by the first settlers to modern minimalism. Celebrate the shape, style and setting of a multitude of architectural structures.
For more information visit suzannerose.com.