New Businesses in 2017
- A Little Bit of Coffee, located inside Square Rigger Lodge, 6332 Hwy. 57, Jacksonport
- Baileys Harbor Cruises (formerly Sister Bay Scenic Boat Tours), Baileys Harbor Marina
- Barringer’s (formerly Summertime), 1 N. Spruce St., Fish Creek
- The Bay Lofts, 49 N. Madison St., Sturgeon Bay
- Blue Heron Glass Etching, 105478 Country Walk Dr. #26 (next to Piggly Wiggly), Sister Bay, 970.319.0918
- Boathouse on the Bay (formerly Inn at Kristofer’s), 10716 N. Bay Shore Drive, Sister Bay
• City Sailor, trendy fashions and unique gifts, 4192 Main St., Fish Creek
- Cloud Nine Juice Bar and Café, 2570 County Q, Sister Bay
- CrossFit Armati Gym, 185 E. Walnut St., Sturgeon Bay
- DC Craft Market-Consignment/Resale, 11996 Highway 42, Ellison Bay, 920.421.1147
- Discourse, “a liquid workshop dedicated to perfecting traditional espresso, coffee and juice,” 10588 Country Walk Drive #14, Sister Bay
- Door County Aquarium & Pets, 3835 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Door County’s Makers Space, 26 N. 3rd Ave., Sturgeon Bay
- Door County Veterinary Hospital, 3915 Old Highway Road, Sturgeon Bay, Dr. Jordan Koblica and wife Dr. Jennifer Kerley.
- Door County Social Shop, 44 N. 3rd Ave., Sturgeon Bay
- Fish Creek Bookshop and Gallery, 9331 Spring Road, Fish Creek
- Green Door Thrift, 1300 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Groceries for Vacation, sisters Lori Bauman & Kathy Bauman buy and deliver groceries from Little Sturgeon to Egg Harbor, May through October. There is a minimum order of $60, plus a $25 delivery/shopping fee.
- Idea Gallery, 6551 County T, Egg Harbor
- Jimmy John’s, 845 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
• Kick Ash Coffee (Makers of Door County Love Artisan Granola), 12055 Highway 42, Ellison Bay
• kindgoods (formerly PointsNorth), 10659 N. Bay Shore Dr., Sister Bay
• The Kitschinn (formerly The Patio Drive In), 10440 Orchard Dr., Sister Bay
• Massage of Sister Bay, 10578 Country Walk Dr. #27 (next to Piggly Wiggly), Sister Bay, 970.876.0876
- McEvoy’s Culinaria and Catering, 2602 S. Bay Shore Drive, Sister Bay
- Salon Fibonacci, 4614 Harbor School Road, Suite #3, Egg Harbor
- Serendipity Restaurant, 4655 County E, Egg Harbor
- Shoe Sensation, 1300 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay
- Sister Golden, 4147 Main St., Fish Creek
• space home and gift shop (lower level of spot), 10647 N. Bay Shore Dr., Sister Bay, 920.857.4185
- Susie’s Sweets, 1219 Main St., Washington Island
- Tea Thyme, 10566 Country Walk Drive #32, Sister Bay
- Thumb Knuckle Brewing Co., E0208 Hwy. 54, Luxemburg
- Thyme Restaurant and Catering, 7670 Hwy. 57 (Maxwelton Braes), Baileys Harbor
- Tidy Spaces LLC, Baileys Harbor
- Trixie’s, 9996 Pioneer Lane, Ephraim
- Twisted Tree at the Pharm, 10586 Country Walk Drive #5, Sister Bay
- Vintique Resale, 10254 Water St., Ephraim
- White Cottage Red Door (formerly Ray’s Cherry Hut), 8813 Highway 42, Fish Creek
New Locations or New Owners for Door County Businesses in 2017
- Ahnapee Brewery, 105 Navarino St., Algoma: New owner, Nick Calaway, ahnapeebrewery.com.
- Anchor’s Away Garden & Gifts, moved to 1357 Green Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, anchorsawaygarden.com.
- Appliance Avenue/Cellcom (part of Door County Co-op), moved to 938 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, doorcountycoop.com.
- Bay Shore Outfitters, moved to 27 S. Madison Ave., Sturgeon Bay, kayakdoorcounty.com.
- Chop, moved to 2345 Mill Road, Sister Bay, thechopsisterbay.com.
- Door County Adventure Center’s Ticket Office, 1033 Green Bay Road, Sturgeon Bay, dcadventurecenter.com.
- Door County Brewing, moving to 8099 Hwy. 57, Baileys Harbor, doorcountybrewingco.com.
- Fragrant Isle Lavender Shop, new location in Top of the Hill Shops, Fish Creek, fragrantisle.com.
- Island Lavender, new location at 10432 Water St., Ephraim, islandlavender.com.
- Jim Olson Ford, new location at 440 S. Duluth Ave., Sturgeon Bay, jimolsonford.com.
- Julie’s Upscale Resale of Door County, new location at 10553 Country Walk Drive, Sister Bay, juliesupscalesale.com.
- Knight Barry Title Services, new location at 945 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, knightbarry.com.
- Nor Door Sports, moved to 1014 Egg Harbor Road, Sturgeon Bay, nordoorsports.com.
- Pasta Vino, moved to 10571 Country Walk Lane, Sister Bay, pastavinodc.com.
- Quantum PC Services, moved to 325 Kentucky St., Sturgeon Bay.
- The Shoreline Scenic Cruises & Charters, moved from Sister Bay to Baileys Harbor Marina, shorelinecharters.net.
- Wood Orchard Market, new managing partners Mark and Crista Kochanski join owners Steve and Janice Wood, 8112 Hwy. 42, Egg Harbor, woodorchard.com.
If your business is under new ownership or has relocated since 2016 and we missed you, let us know at [email protected]