Are you a car buff? Do you have a car, truck or motorcycle you’d like to show off? The Baileys Harbor Community Association would like you to attend their Classic Car Show during AutumnFest, Sept. 21-23. Trophies will be awarded to People’s Choice, Best in Show, Emergency Vehicle, Louis Oldenburg Best In Show, and to the top vehicle in each category.
Even if you don’t have a vehicle to enter, grab the family and head to Baileys Harbor for a great event. Saturday starts with the 4th Annual Hey Hey 5k at Door County Brewing Co. Runners receive great swag including a race t-shirt, Hey Hey 5k Door County Brewing Co. pint glass, and a free beer from the brewery. Race starts and ends at the brewery. Email [email protected] for more information.
Other events throughout the day include an arts & crafts fair, live music, food, drinks, library book sale and more. Come meet the pin-ups during the Pin-Ups & Pistons photo shoot, listen to live music on the Midway Stage from Growler and check out the hot rods. To register for the car show, download the form at BaileysHarbor.com or register Saturday, Sept. 22 from 9-11 am.
AutumnFest ends Sunday with the weekly farmers market on the Baileys Harbor Town Hall lawn.
Friday, Sept. 21
- 6pm (doors open): Speakeasy Casino Night Fundraiser at Maxwelton Braes, proceeds to benefit The Ellie Helm Foundation, $25 in advance or $30 at the door
Saturday, Sept. 22
- 8am: Hey Hey 5k Run at Door County Brewing Co.
- 9am-3pm: Classic Auto & Motorcycle Show (9-11am registration)
- 9am-3pm: Pin-ups & Pistons photo shoot
- 9am-3pm: Baileys Harbor Fire Dept. open house
- 9am-4pm: Arts & crafts
- 9am-4pm: Food & beverage stand at Kendall Park
- 10am-1pm: Baileys Harbor Library book sale
- 11am-3pm: Growler at Kendall Park
- 3pm: Awards ceremony
- 7-9pm: Lawrence at Door County Brewing Co.
Sunday, Sept. 23
- 9am-1pm: Farmers market