• The community is invited to The Healing Center’s Grand Opening Celebration on Sunday, June 28 from 1 – 4 pm. The Healing Center, located in a beautifully restored home at 44 South 2nd Avenue in Sturgeon Bay, was established by Dr. Melissa Nelson to meet the needs of the Door County community.
“The Door County environment is very special; there is a spiritual beauty here. To be able to offer the community a place to restore, renew, and heal is an honor, and I am very excited to share what I know and have learned,” said Dr. Nelson, a board certified chiropractor.
The staff of The Healing Center is offering chiropractic and nutritional consulting, as well as a selection of massage services, pilates private training, Reiki and Kofutu energy work and reflexology.
Classes will include Pilates, yoga, Tai-chi, Qigong, and meditation, along with life skills, wellness and The Way of the Heart™ consulting.
For additional information or to schedule appointments, please call 920.818.0045.
• Homestead Suites of Fish Creek and Inn at Cedar crossing of Sturgeon Bay recently launched new Web sites created by 1 Design Source of Sturgeon Bay. Morgan Mann, owner and creative director of 1 Design Source, aided both businesses in the creation of these sites that feature easy-to-use reservation systems, streamlined navigation, as well as professional photography and animation. To view these sites or for more information about Homestead Suites and the Inn at Cedar Crossing visit http://www.homesteadsuites.com or http://www.innatcedarcrossing.com.
1 Design Source, which aids local and national clients with web design, advertising, logos, brochures, and marketing strategy, is located at 58 W. Maple Street in Sturgeon Bay. For more information call 920.743.5754 or visit http://www.1designsource.com.
• With 29 years as a healing arts professional, life coach and facilitator, Antonia Nelson is currently available for appointments in Door County.
Nelson, founder of Body-Dynamics, has developed the reputation amongst her peers and clients as being a “gift” in the field of Myofascial Release. Her approach blends a unique combination of tools and knowledge that addresses the individual’s experience of pain/discomfort, and then gently guides them to a new level of health after each session.
Nelson is also an Area Coordinator & Facilitator for The Way of the HeartTM, an international company dedicated to both remembering and empowering collective and individual life purpose. She is available for one-on-one life coaching and workshops for individuals, groups and businesses throughout the U.S. in the areas of health and wellness, life purpose, and living your dreams.
To schedule an appointment with Nelson at The Healing Center, 44 S. 2nd St. in Sturgeon Bay, call 920.818.4500 or at The Lavender Spa, 7821 Highway 42 in Egg Harbor, call 920.868.9200.
• Hudson Road Trading Company is celebrating its first anniversary and the public is invited to celebrate at a special anniversary event on Saturday, June 27 from 6 – 8 pm. Owners Beth Hudson and Margie Needelman look forward to visiting with guests. Refreshments will be served.
Hudson and Needelman have been friends for the past 25 years, and this friendship, as well as their collective resources, professional experiences and skills, evolved into the establishment of Hudson Road Trading Company last spring. The charming, eclectic gift boutique features unique gifts, jewelry, and accessory selections from all over the world.
• Restaurant Saveur in Baileys Harbor is now proud to offer a brand new lunch program. The menu will feature original items like a Parisian sandwich called a croque monsieur made with Chilean style bread called pan amasado. Other items include shrimp tacos made with fresh corn tortillas, avocado, and chorizo. To supplement the small and enticing lunch menu, owner and trained sushi chef Loreto G. Marks will donn chef whites in the kitchen to offer a special sushi menu that will include some signature rolls. The fish used in the sushi will be sourced exclusively from Honolulu Fish Company in Hawaii.
Restaurant Saveur, located at 8041 Highway 57 in Baileys Harbor, will be open for lunch Wednesday through Sunday, 11 am – 2 pm. Dinner is served nightly 5 – 9 pm. For more information call 920.839.2708 or visit http://www.restaurantsaveur.com.
• Marilyn Jensen and her husband John founded a new business under their Sister Bay Trading umbrella: Sister Bay Staging and Remodeling Company. The new company is comprised of a team of experts that guide home sellers through the entire staging process.
Sister Bay Staging and Remodeling Company offers different package options to cater to homeowners’ diverse needs. They will un-clutter, rearrange, and depersonalize the home. Furniture and accessory rental packages are also available if needed. Since Sister Staging and Remodeling has its own pool of sub-contractors and its own flooring department, they truly act as a one-stop staging shop.
For more information call 920.854.2554 or visit http://www.sisterbaytrading.com.