Carlsville celebrates Carlsville on July 27 – throwing one big party for itself complete with live music, food, and much, much more. The rural village will turn into quite the scene with activities for one and all. Don’t believe us? Check out their schedule of events:
• 10 am: Parade, downtown Carlsville – route starts at Harbour Village and goes south on Highway 42 to Morning Sun Road.
• 11 am – 3 pm: Modern Day Drifters perform at Schopf’s Dairy View Country Store.
• 11 am – 3 pm: Glas Hamr performs at Door Peninsula Winery.
• 11:30 am: Doggie Contest at Pet Expressions.
• Noon: Wild West Reenactment at Door County Coffee.
• Noon: Tractor rides at Schopf’s Dairy View.
• Noon & 2 pm: Door County 4-H Drill Team performs at Schopf’s Dairy View.
• 1 – 2 pm: Cherry/Grape Stomp at Door Peninsula Winery.
• 1 pm: Cherry Pie Eating Contest at Door County Coffee.
• 1 – 4 pm: Live music at Roadhouse.
• 1 – 5 pm: Bernie’s Polka Band performs at Harbour Village.
• 2 pm: Pudding Wrestling at Harbour Village.
• 3 pm: Raffle Drawing at Schopf’s Dairy View.
The day also includes all-day events and opportunities including a craft fair at Harbor Village, Winery Tours at Door Peninsula Winery, a Petting Zoo at Schopf’s Dairy View, free water slide rides at Harbour Village Resort, and delicious food at the Roadhouse.
For more information visit carlsvilledoorcounty.com.