The Door County Economic Development Corporation and Northwestern Technical College are offering lunch and an informational meeting about the second round of Wisconsin Fast Forward Grant Opportunities on Friday, March 21, 12 to 1:15 pm. Shelly Harkins, from the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development’s Office of Skills Development, will present on the recently released second round of Wisconsin Fast Forward business grants and details about the application process.
Wisconsin Fast Forward will make up to $15 million in grants available to support employer-led worker training. The Wisconsin Fast Forward program encourages employers to develop customized, skilled and semi-skilled labor solutions.
This second round of grants focuses on:
• Wisconsin Small Businesses
• Health Care and Related Occupations
• Information Technology Occupations
• Manufacturing Occupations
• Transportation, Logistics, and Distribution Occupations
• Financial Services Occupations
• Construction Trades and Related Occupations
For more information about the Wisconsin Fast Forward grants or about these informational meetings, contact Ross Stainton at 920.498.6361 or [email protected].