Develop Sea Kayaking Skills
Explore Door County in a whole new way, from a sea kayak. Whether you are an experienced kayaker or just beginning, the Door County Sea Kayak Symposium is a weekend of fun, growth and learning for everyone.
The Door County Sea Kayak Symposium returns for its 11th year at Rowleys Bay Resort, July 11 – 13.
The symposium features:
• Quality on-water classes and land-based workshops that will help to develop and improve sea kayaking skills.
• Guided trips with experienced instructors to the rocky coves, rugged cliffs and sandy beaches of Door County.
• A chance to build community with other paddlers around nightly dinners and evening campfires.
• Experienced and quality instructors from around the country.
• Paddling classes for kids and guided tours for the entire family.
For more information and to register, visit paddlers.com/everyonepaddles/page.asp?pgid=1016.