DNR to Send ATV, Snowmobile Registration Renewal Cards

Much like annual renewals for cars and trucks, customers renewing registrations for their boat, ATV, UTV, snowmobile or off-highway motorcycle in 2018 will now receive renewal postcards, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced. The postcards replace the letters that have previously been sent.

Customers are encouraged to take care of their renewals well before they intend to head out on the water and trails. ATV, UTV and off-highway motorcycle renewals received after March 31 will be assessed an additional $5 late fee. DNR offers three ways to renew registrations:

Visit the Go Wild website, Even before receiving a renewal postcard, customers can renew their vehicle from the comfort of their home or even the great outdoors with their mobile device. At the end of the online transaction, they can print a temporary operating receipt that allows for immediate legal operation of their vehicle.

Customers who have not already renewed can expect postcards to arrive within the next few weeks.

Article Comments