Eagle Bluff Lighthouse opened July 20, and the Door County Historical Society and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources have put extra safety precautions in place to protect patrons and employees:
• Masks are required to enter the gift shop or take a tour, and all staff members wear masks. Disposable and reusable masks are available for purchase.
• Refrain from visiting if you’re experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
• The number of people inside the lighthouse is limited to five; the number inside the lighthouse on tours is limited to eight.
• Hand-sanitizer stations are available for guests outside all entry points.
• After each tour and after every five guests, staff will disinfect all touchable surfaces and use a 100 percent total-kill air sweep in each room.
• After each guest at checkout, staff will sanitize the counter and iPad. • After every customer and every 30 minutes, staff will use hand sanitizer.
Eagle Bluff Lighthouse is open seven days a week, 10 am – 3:30 pm, for $5 walk-through tours of the keeper’s residence and tower climbs.