It’s time once again for Easter egg hunts!
• Algoma Public Library, 1-2:30 pm
• Baileys Harbor Town Hall, 10 am
• Jacksonport, Lakeside Park, 11 am
• Ellison Bay, Fitzgerald Park, 12-2 pm
• Sister Bay Waterfront Park, 10:30 am
• Brussels Town Park, 9 am
• Egg Harbor, Harborview Park, 10 am
The Egg Harbor Fire Wives will host their first egg hunt, with raffle prizes, treats in eggs, refreshments and goodie bags (for the first 100 kids). Take photos with the Easter Bunny, see fire trucks and meet firefighters. If the weather is bad, it will be held in the United Methodist Church.