Patrons are encouraged to indulge their taste for all things food-related at The Washington Hotel Culinary School this summer when the Food-Artisans-in-Residence – from chefs who cook with the seasons to artisanal cheesemakers – share their food passions with guests. Everyone will savor their creations and leave equipped with new cooking techniques and recipes to try at home.
Everyone is encouraged to educate their palate at one of the remaining culinary classes:
• July 22: A Meal in a Wheat Field II, Chef Dave Swanson of Braise on the Go
• July 31: Oneida Life Sustenance, Jeff Metoxen of the Oneida Nation
• August 9: Indian Cuisine in the Heartland, Neeta Saluja, author of Six Spices
• August 12: Cave-Aged Artisanal Cheese, Willi Lehner of Bleu Mont Dairy
• August 17: Handmade Pastas, Peter Robertson of RP’s Pastas
• August 23: In Season: Cooking With Herbs, Suzanne Breckenridge and Marge Snyder
• November 7 – 9: Juniper Harvest and Cooking with Spirits Weekend, Chef Leah Caplan
Six-course dinners featuring the products of several of these Wisconsin food artisans also will be offered throughout the summer. Please check the online calendar regularly for dates and additional events.
For all the delicious details on The Washington Hotel Culinary School classes, please visit http://www.thewashingtonhotel.com or call 920.847.2169.