Thursday 8:45 am “Fall After” Senior Men’s Group
Oct. 8, 2020 – Final day of events and competitive play
• Closest to the bunker #2: Harold Forbes
• Longest putt #4: Earl Neinas
• Closest to the pin #6: Mark Jinkins
• Low gross: Mark Weaver 47, Steve Osterhaus 48
“Spring Before” play will start on Thursdays whenever Idlewild opens; be at the clubhouse by 8:45 am to play. The regular season will start on the Thursday after Memorial Day; arrive by 8:15 am to play. The group is open to all men age 50 or older, any Thursday. Just show up to play.
Oct. 7, 2020 – Final play of the season
• Low team, front side (three net best balls of the foursome), -3: Dan Welch, Jim Verhein, Dick Metzler, Max Farley
• Low team, back side, -3: Dan Welch, Jim Verhein, Dick Metzler, Max Farley
• Low gross: Dan Welch 78, Jim Verhein 79, Tom Moeller 84, Steve Smith 85, Ron Seliga 85
• Low net: Jim Verhein 69, Dan Welch 70, Tom Moeller 76, Jim McDowell 76
• Closest to the pin #6: Tom Moeller
The Wednesday Hustle is 18-hole handicap golf, usually with four-person teams. This is not league golf, so play when you can or want to – there’s no obligation to play every week – and play with a different group each time. We’ll begin again in late May, so join us next year! Email Dan Welch at [email protected] to find out more.