- Trick or Treating, Oct. 31 from 4-6 pm
- Halloween party in the town hall, Oct. 31 from 5-7 pm. Costume contest for adults and children with winners announced at 6:30 pm.
- Halloween Safe Walk, Oct. 31 from 2-4 pm. Look for the bright orange signs in the windows of participating businesses.
- Jack O’Lantern Days, Oct. 30 – Nov. 1. This family-friendly weekend highlights mask making for kids, pumpkin carving, a haunting Halloween parade, trick or treating, costume parties for kids, adults, and dogs.
- Trick or Treating, Oct. 31 from 2-4 pm.
- Scaryoke at Door Community Auditorium, Oct. 31 at 7 pm. An all-ages, family-friendly Halloween event. Dress up as your favorite performer (dead or alive) and show off your karaoke prowess. Cash prizes for: Best Costume and Performance, Best Group, Best Lyric/Costume Combo, Best Student Under 12, and Best Student 12-18, and the Scaryoke Grand Prize. $10 entry fee to compete, must pre-register by Oct 29. Free to general public.
- Hair-Raising Halloween Fun at the Y, Oct. 30 from 3-5:15 pm.
- Trick or Treating, Oct. 31 from 3-7 pm.
- Trick or Treating, Oct. 31 from 3:30 pm until dark
- Halloween Party in Fire Station, Oct. 31 from 5:30-7:30 pm, sponsored by Sister Bay Lions Club
- Halloween Party At the Y, Oct. 23 from 6 – 8 pm at Door County YMCA (1900 Michigan St. in Sturgeon Bay). Come dressed in your best costume and win a prize. $5/member families and $10/others. Call 920.743.4949 for more information.
- Thrills On Third, Oct. 24: 9-11 am, Paint pumpkins at the Artists Guild; 12:45 pm, participants in the parade meet at Martin Park; prizes for best costumes awarded at Bell Tower and followed by trick or treating. Door County Boys & Girls Club hosts carnival games and a haunted house. Bring a can of food to donate to one of our food pantries.
- Halloween & Dia de los Muertos at the library, Oct. 24 from 9 am – noon. Family fun: make sugar skull crafts (edible and decorative) and other spooky creations.
- Rocky Horror Picture Show at Third Avenue Playhouse, Oct. 31 at 7:30 pm. A one night screening of the classic film starring Tim Curry and Susan Sarandon. Everyone’s encouraged to come dressed as their favorite character. Prizes awarded for best costume. $7/person.