The Hey Hey 5k, presented by Door County Brewing Co., more than doubled in size in year three as 365 participants took part in the race.
Matthew Braaksma of Madison took first overall with a time of 18:26, while Robyn Lauritsen took first among women for the second year in a row, finishing in 20:16.
The top three male and female finishers, and the top Masters Division (40+) finishers all went home with gift certificates from Door County Brewing Co. Music Hall.
- Matthew Braaksma, 45, Madison, 18:26
- Andrew Gabyrsiak, 38, Milwaukee, 19:43
- Michael Southworth, 32, Rockford, Ill., 20:21
- Robyn Lauritsen, 28, De Pere, 20:16
- (tie) Jenny Angeli, 24, Sturgeon Bay, 21:23
Chelsea Colon, 31, Byron, 21:23
- Doug Jones, 53, 20:34
- Jen Tracey, 50, Madison, 23:02