Which Liberty Grove school bell hangs in the museum sign for the Liberty Grove Historical Society?
In 2008, a former Wildwood School student donated the school’s bell for the museum’s sign. The original log school was built in 1885 at the corner of Old Stage Road and Water’s End Road and was rebuilt in 1923 to serve a growing student body. It was sold to the Town of Liberty Grove in 1972 to provide land for the Liberty Grove Town Hall.
Visit libertygrovehistorical.org to find more information about the organization and grounds.