Starting on Jan. 16, Ministry Door County Medical Center (MDCMC) will feature a broad range of musical concerts featuring some of the best blues, jazz, folk, reggae and alternative music from national touring artists to help raise funds for the Healing Project.
The Healing Project is a collaboration between MDCMC and the Community Clinic of Door County that provides free integrative health care services to men and women of Door County living with cancer.
The list of concerts follows:
• Jan. 16, 7 pm, Door County Fire Company: Sons of the Never Wrong, a trio from Chicago that combines folk, jazz, pop and rock.
• Feb. 6, 7 pm, Door County Fire Company: Corky Siegel and Howard Levy, two of Chicago’s most revered and celebrated music treasures.
• Feb. 20, 7 pm, Door County Fire Company: In the Round with pat mAcdonald, Corey Carlson & Dorothy Scott with edgy, alternative and playful styles.
• Feb. 27, 7 pm, Caffé Tlazo: Peter Mulvey, a phenomenal performer with huge energy and an extraordinary guitar style.
• April 24, 7 pm, Studio 330: Robert Rich, his latest work re-examines the musical language of vintage electronic space music, using analog modular synthesizers to generate pulsating melodic filigree, interlocking patterns and sweeping abstract sonic gesture.
Tickets for the Music Heals Winter Concert Series are $15 per concert. For reservations and more information call 920.493.5979.