Just as music soothes the soul, compassion soothes the heart. During life’s most difficult journeys, compassion can be as instrumental as music.
Starting Jan. 25, Ministry Door County Medical Center will feature a broad range of musical concerts throughout Door County featuring some of the best blues, jazz, folk, reggae and alternative music from national touring artists to help raise funds for The Healing Project.
The Healing Project is a collaboration between Ministry Door County Medical Center and the Community Clinic of Door County that provides free integrative health care services to men and women of Door County living with cancer.
Tickets are $15 for each performance. For reservations and more information call 920.493.5979.
The list of concerts follows:
• Jan. 25, 7:30 pm – Corky Siegel, Dorothy Scott and Sue Demel at Third Avenue Playhouse, 239 N. Third Ave, Sturgeon Bay.
• Feb. 8, 7:30 pm – Peter Mulvey at Caffé Tlazo, 607 4th Street, Algoma.
• Feb. 22, 7:30 pm – Claudia Schmidt at The Bertschinger Center, 7860 Highway 42, Egg Harbor.
• March 16, 2 pm – Edi Gbordzi will teach a Master Dance and Drumming Master Class (free and open to the community) at the Baileys Harbor Town Hall, 2392 County Road F.
• March 16, 7:30 pm – Edi Gbordzi & ProjktTimukale at The Cornerstone Pub, 8123 Highway 57, Baileys Harbor.