Door County Public Health continues to offer free COVID-19 vaccinations to people age 12 and up throughout Door County. This week the department will take its vaccine clinic on the road to make it even easier for residents to get their dose.
The vaccine is available at the following times and locations:
• Every Wednesday 3:30 – 6 pm at the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) located at 916 N. 14th Avenue, Sturgeon Bay
• Thursday, June 10, 3 – 4:30 pm at the Sister Bay Fire Station, 2258 Mill Road (continues every three weeks on Thursdays)
• Friday June 11, 9 am – Noon at the Egg Harbor Farmers Market at Harbor View Park. No appointments needed, walk-up only.
• Tuesday, June 15, 2021 9 am – Noon Jacksonport Farmers Market Lakeside Park. No appointments needed, walk-up only.
• Door County Public Health can also make a home visit to provide vaccine for individuals who are homebound. Arrangements can be made by calling 920.746.7180.
Fully vaccinated people can safely resume all pre-Covid activities.
Door County Public Health is offering the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer or Johnson and Johnson) at no cost to anyone age 12 and older, with or without an appointment. No ID is required, and no insurance information is collected. For those under the age of 18, a parent must sign the consent form and a responsible adult must accompany the minor to the vaccine appointment.
According to data from Door County Medical Center, nearly 68% of all Door County residents over the age of 12 have been vaccinated as of June 8.