The Southern Door County School District will host two referendum Open Houses: Thursday, Oct. 11, 5:30-7 pm; and Monday, Oct. 22, 6-7:30 pm. The Open Houses will be held in the ES/MS Café, with tours and presentations available every 15 minutes. No RSVP is necessary.
All are welcome to attend and learn more about the proposed referendum questions on the ballot Nov. 6. The building projects are focused on safety and security, infrastructure and educational investments. The operational question is to maintain educational opportunities and services for students.
“We hope that community members will take the opportunity to learn more about the proposed referendum questions at our October Open Houses,” said Superintendent Patricia Vickman.
Representatives from the district’s design and construction partners will be on hand to answer questions about the proposed projects. Mark Logan, business manager, will be available to answer questions about the operational referendum.
District presentations will also be held at the October municipality meetings.
• Union Town Hall, Oct. 8, 6:30 p.m.
• Gardner Town Hall, Oct. 10, 6:30 pm.
• Clay Banks Town Hall, Oct. 11, 6 pm.
• Forestville Library, Oct. 15, 6 pm.
• Brussels Community Center, Oct. 18, 6:30 pm.
• Nasewaupee Town Hall, Oct. 18, 7 pm.
• Forestville Town Hall, Maplewood, Oct. 23, 7 pm.