Due to weather conditions some of Sturgeon Bay High School’s Homecoming Week activities were rescheduled. The revised schedule is below but is still subject to change based on weather conditions.
Friday, Oct. 5
- 12:15-1:30 pm: Pep assembly
- 2-3:10 pm: Powder puff football game at Memorial Field. Admission is $3 or three non-perishable food items. Admission is free for anyone who buys and wears this year’s homecoming t-shirt.
- 4 pm: Parade through downtown Sturgeon Bay. The parade begins at the high school parking lot, travels down Michigan Street to Fourth Avenue, Fourth Avenue to Jefferson, Jefferson to Third Avenue, and Third Avenue to Michigan Street.
- 5 pm: Tailgate party outside Memorial Field
- 6 pm: Bonfire
- 7 pm: Football game
Saturday, Oct. 6
- 10-11 am: Tours of high school. Alumni from the Classes of 1969 through 2019 are invited to sign the commemorative bench made to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the current high school building.
- 7-11 pm: Homecoming dance