Who’s Owned the Little Grocery That Persisted?

That would be L.P. and Wallace Hill, 1895-1914; J. Poirier and Bessie Graham, 1914-16; Ed and Lottie Schreiber, 1916-70; and Geri and Ann Norz, creators of the Norzwich,1970-2000. 

When Mitch and Nancy Larson bought the building in 2000, they did a complete renovation. In 2002, Mitch’s cousin, Jeanne Hyde; and her husband, Mike, bought the grocery operation and created the Norzwich Wall of Fame, highlighting the sandwich preferences of 50 regular customers. 

Bryan Seiberlich operated the store from 2015 until last summer, and Cristina and Stephen Jones look forward to a long run as the ninth owners of Fish Creek Market.