Prevea Health is hosting a town hall meeting to discuss what business might look like in the coming months.
With the Safer At Home order, some businesses temporarily closed or reduced services and productivity, sometimes placing employees on furlough. With the order being lifted potentially next month, businesses will be gearing up to get back to full operation.
Join Dr. Ashok Rai, President and CEO of Prevea Health, and his occupational medicine physician partners, for a town hall meeting to help answer your questions of starting your business’ life safely after the COVID-19 Safer At Home order. Topics will include:
- Cost effectively disinfect and clean work spaces
- Recommended masks
- Health screenings for employees
- Traveling employees
- Policies for employees returning to work, tested or non-tested
- Workplace best practices for vendors/visitors
- Any additional topics/questions attendees ask
The informational meeting will be held via Zoom on April 21, 8:30-9:30 am. Register at www.prevea.com/Town-Hall. The meeting is open to all business leaders, brokers and HR, workers compensation and safety managers.