Wednesday, July 4
• 7:30 am-10 am – Pancake breakfast, Fire Station on Park Rd.
• 7:30 am-until gone – Cinnamon and pecan rolls with coffee, Immanuel Lutheran Church
• 9 am-until gone – The Baileys Harbor Women’s Club Strawberry Festival, inside the Town Hall
• All day – Arts & Crafts, front lawn of the Town Hall; kids games and dunk tank
• 10 am – Parade, Highway 57 north and west on F/EE
• After the parade – Food Court with brats, hamburgers, beer, soda and water; live music by Big Mouth & The Power Tool Horns and Eli Mattson
• Before the fireworks – Live music with “Wings of a Hero” and refreshments, outside of Immanuel Lutheran Church
• Dusk – Fireworks
For more information visit http://www.baileysharbor.com.