Visitors to the hospital will not be allowed effective 4pm Saturday, March 21 at Door County Medical Center (DCMC).
The only exception to this policy is one approved adult visitor who is cold/flu symptom free. The following are the circumstances in which a patient is allowed a visitor:
- Obstetrical patients may have one support person.
- Pediatric patients younger than 18 may have one parent or guardian present.
- Patients nearing end-of-life may have one support person; extenuating circumstances will be evaluated.
- Outpatient services patients should ask their support person to wait in the car until their service is complete.
- Patients having emergency surgery may have one support person.
- Patients seeking emergency care may have one support person who is required to be in the patient room at all times; extenuating circumstances will be evaluated.
Family and friends can call the hospital directly to be transferred to the patient’s room at 920-743-5566 or 1-800-522-8919.
If you think you have been exposed to Covid-19, please call our HOTLINE at 920-746-3700 from Monday – Friday between 8AM – 4:30PM. We have a procedure in place to ensure the health and safety of our community. For other times, please call Prevea After Hours at 1-877-746-0003. Visit our website at dcmedical.org for the latest information on COVID-19 illness.